What do I write in DATA when working with mygis??

Björn Platzen bjoern.platzen at MOMATEC.DE
Fri Nov 19 02:28:37 EST 2004

Hello List,

my problem is not yet solved, though I tried a lot since my last post...

First of all I enabled debugging in my mapserver-compilation (btw. it's
4.4-beta2) and when I tried to define: DATA "GEOMETRY FROM mydata
FEATURE, mydata_bin GEOMETRY" I got a long error-message that told me, I
should only do DATA "geometry_column from spatial_table" (that would be
"GEOMETRY_WKB from mydata_bin" in my case).

But when I use the above statement in DATA, it seems as if the statement
is not even fired in mysql. The connect is the only thing I can see in
my mysql-logfile and the mapserver does not produce any error
messages...

Is there really nobody out there, who could help??

Cheers,

Bjoern.

P.S.: that was my last posting :