MapFile CLASS Expression syntax

joÿffffffffffe3o Antunes bluetuna_goes_skying at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Nov 19 06:00:16 EST 2004

Hi everyone

I've been searching everywhere the syntax to compose an expression in a map file. Is there any document I could read about it?

It would be handy for me if it could cope with SQL code. I am trying to build something like
CLASSITEM 'cityame'
CLASS
      NAME 'selected'
      EXPRESSION (('[cityame]') IN ('Paris','Roma'))

Ok. I already noticed this does not work. But is there any other way to avoid the "code expensive" (('[cityame]')=('Paris') OR ('[cityame]')=('Roma')) ?... I know this one works..

Thanks in advance

Joao Antunes