wms layer zoom question

Arnold, Micheal B. Micheal.Arnold at NSCORP.COM
Tue Nov 23 11:08:55 EST 2004

I am having some difficulty with a WMS layer.  I am retrieving topo maps
from teraserver.  I have added the minvalue entry to my mapfile so that I
don't get errors if someone tries to zoom in too far.  My problem is that
these topo maps are only being displayed at a very specific scale.  If
someone zooms out at all, the topo will not display.  I don't get any error
messages, but that layer isn't shown at all.  I tried messing around with
MAXSCALE, but couldn't get it to work.  I will paste the layer definition
below.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

LAYER

   NAME topo

   METADATA

     "wms_title" "USGS Digital Topograph"