Oraclspatial OGR+OCI FeatureInfoRequest

Böcke, Max (init) Max.Boecke at INIT.DE
Tue Nov 23 12:01:36 EST 2004

Hello Community,

I've got a little problem. I try to have a FeatureInfoRequest using
Connectiontype OGR
Connection "OCI:user/pw at db"
 My Mapfile_Layer_configuration:

LAYER
   NAME "Badegew"
   TYPE POINT
   STATUS DEFAULT
   CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
   CONNECTION "OCI:xxxx/xxx at xxx"
   DATA "wab_staedte_umn"
   #MAXSCALE 300001
   HEADER "Templates/staedte_header.html"
   FOOTER "Templates/staedte_footer.html"
   LABELITEM "Name"
   TOLERANCE 3
    CLASS
     SYMBOL 7
     COLOR 255 0 0
     SIZE 5
     TEMPLATE "Templates/staedte_query.html"

          LABEL
            COLOR 0 0 0
            SIZE TINY
            POSITION UC
          END
    END

END #End Layer

When the InfoRequest is shown in the IE, the mapserver send back the first entry from the oracle spatial table, whatever I 've snapped in the Map. He shows the same entry of the DB table.
Sorry for bad english.:-(

regards from Berlin (Germany)

Max Böcke
]init[ Aktiengesellschaft                Rosenthaler Strasse 13
für digitale Kommunikation               D-10119 Berlin
http://www.init.de/                      tel: +49 (30) 97 006 259
mailto:Max.Boecke at init.de           fax: +49 (30) 97 006 459