[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] road format

Frank Broniewski Frank.Broniewski at MNHA.ETAT.LU
Thu Nov 25 08:37:52 EST 2004

What do you mean with solid and unsolid?

Usually you draw two lines which overlap, but have different widths; see
example:
Symbolfile:
  SYMBOL
    NAME "simple line"
    TYPE ELLIPSE
    POINTS 1 1 END
    FILLED true
  END

Mapfile:
     Style
       SYMBOL "simple line"
       Color 0 0 0
       Size 7
     End

     Style
       Symbol "simple line"
       Color 0 108 211
       Size 5
     End

     Style
       Symbol "simple line"
       color 0 0 0
       Size 1
     End

Draws a line which has black outline, blue filling and a black line in
center

Frank Broniewski
Musée National d'Histoire et d'Art
Section Préhistoire / Projet EPC