msRASTERLayerOpen(): General error message. Attempt to open a RASTER layer, but this is only supported after a raster query

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Nov 25 10:30:46 EST 2004

Hi Assefa,

Gemeentes is a polygon shapefile layer on the WMS server. But the
Chameleon querybuilder works on the Gemeentes layer through a
CONNECTIONTYPE WMS type of layer (so a raster layer ...).

This layer definition is generated by the Chameleon querybuilder (so it
does apply an SLD), and includes an attribute selection together with a
spatial (bbox) selection.

Best regards,
Bart