Trying to review archived mail list - cannot get authorized

Cord Thomas cord at LUPINEX.COM
Sun Nov 28 13:29:57 EST 2004

I have tried several times to submit a request to get authorized to view
the archived mail lists for documentation and user mail lists, but each
time i try, the list server claims i am not authorized.  I have tried with
IE and firefox, made sure cookies allowed, reset and retried cookies - no
luck.  Each time, i get the message:

"Sorry, you are not authorized to browse the archives of the
MAPSERVER-DOCS list from the address you entered in the login screen."

I have resubmitted my email address several times and gotten the
confirmation that it is activated.

Thoughts?