problems with the demoversion for mapserver

Christiane Ottacher (MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT) ottacher at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT
Fri Oct 1 02:56:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

currently I try to install and configure the UMN MapServer. I use the Apache
1.3.31 and the MapServer 4.2 for win32. The web server is running and the
MapServer too (when I type: http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv? I receive: No
query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty). After
downloading the demo version for the MapServer, I did the relevant changes.
When I open the index.html it works, but when I click to the "Basic
Application" it doesn't. --> The site can't be displayed.
Can anyone help me and tell me what I did wrong or what the problem is?

Thanks, Christiane