CGI error while trying to execute masperver from ms42oracle.zip:

Javier Castillejo jcastil1 at TRAGSA.ES
Fri Oct 1 06:46:13 EDT 2004

Hi all;

I just unzip the ms42oracle.zip file and I followed the install
intriuctions and when I try to execute the exe aplication (mapserver.exe)
an error appears...

CGI error The sppicipied CGI application misbehaved by not returning a
complete set of HTTP headers.

Currently I'm working ( and itworks marvelous ) with mapserver 42, IIS aon
w2k and if I try to do the same (just execute the .exe) the error is a
QUERY_STRING error.

I tried usion the parameters neede to genenrate the img but the CGI error
persist

Thanks

Javier