tile indexing large numbre of images

joanvp joanvp at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 1 11:32:19 EDT 2004

Hi list!

I've written twice or three times last week asking
about the same problem. Some people have answered me,
so I'm thinking I'm stupid... :(.

I start dealing with my problem....

I've a large number of heavy image files (*.tif,
orthophotos, 75Mb each one). And I want to represent
them in my map at certain scale.

I thought with tile4ms it was possible, but not!!! I
wrote Ed McNierney's code but I got a lot of blank shp
files.

Frank Warmerdam told me that It was possible with
Gdaltindex but I can get it throw internet. Where is
it? How can I get it? and How can I use it with msdos
commands?

Sorry, but I'm desperate...

Thank you