Mapserver CGI question

Ryan, Adam ARyan at CO.LINN.OR.US
Tue Oct 5 19:11:23 EDT 2004

http://mySite.com/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=myMap.map&mode=info&infotype=Layer
names

Andy,

This may not be what your looking for, but you might be able to use
javascript in a generic legend template such that it would grab all
available tags, test for null, and spit out a report.  I havn't tried this
but I have used javascript to process the sent parameters in a legend
template and I would think this is possible, though time consuming.

It would be cheating slightly, but you'd then
do...?map=myMap.map&mode=legend&map_legend_template=report.htm

Maybe?

Adam