How do you get the image out of imageObj without having to save it?

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Wed Oct 6 14:50:17 EDT 2004

On Oct 6, 2004, at 12:45 PM, Lowell Filak wrote:

> The following message was sent by Ethan Alpert
> <ealpert at DIGITALGLOBE.COM> on Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:58:08 -0600.
>
>> $img = $map->draw();
>>
>> Now I just want to return the image with the correct content type from
>> my CGI. Do I really need to save it first to do this?
>>
>> -e
>
> Ethan,
>
> Yes. This is another typemap issue that I think is being worked on
> elsewhere.?
> However, the solution actually resides in the archives but has not been
> incorporated into the source yet.
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0305/
> msg00581.html
>
> Lowell

Lowell, Ethan,

All it takes is for one of you to create an enhancement issue in
Bugzilla
and then attach a working patch against the current CVS head.  You could
have the feature in 4.4 and I'm happy to help make it happen.

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies