Conversion Problem

Ryan, Adam ARyan at CO.LINN.OR.US
Wed Oct 6 18:58:37 EDT 2004

 Eric,

According to http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc42/template-reference.html

" if the MapServer was compiled with PROJ support and a projection is
defined in the mapfile " you can use [minlon], [minlat], [maxlon] [maxlat]
together with your image height and width to get the lat lon with a
mousemove or click or whatever.  Note that the accuracy of this depends on
scale, and probably a few other things that others can elaborate on.  Zoom
out too far and this technique is not so hot.

Adam