Displaying grass cell files

Michal Krupička 39507 at MAIL.MUNI.CZ
Wed Oct 6 18:59:51 EDT 2004

Hi all,
 this is my first question here. I am trying to display grass cell file.
 The only thing i see in my browser is this:

 msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'edges'.
 msDrawRaster(): Image handling error. Unrecognized or unsupported image format
 drawEPP(): Image handling error. /home/michal/grass/global/PERMANENT/cell/edges
is not an EPPL file.

 this is declaration in my .map file:

 LAYER
  NAME edges
  TYPE raster
  STATUS ON
  DATA "/home/michal/grass/global/PERMANENT/cell/edges"
END

after command ./mapserv -v :

MapServer version 4.0 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ
SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Could anyone please help me with this problem?
Thanks for your time.

Mike