WMS Server SetEnvIf + Apache

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Thu Oct 7 20:44:04 EDT 2004

1./ Does http://localhost/maps/mywms give you the MapServer message:

"No query information to decode. QUERY_STRING is set, but empty."

2./ Try double quoting your request url? i.e.:

SetEnvIf Request_URI "/maps/mywms" MS_MAPFILE=C:/maps/basic.map ...

2./

Does SetEnvIfNoCase work?  i.e.:

SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI "/cgi-bin/ms_ogc_workshop" MS_MAPFILE=/ms4w/apps/ms_ogc_workshop/service/config.map

This works for me under Apache on WinXP as expected.

..Tom