[OT] Landsat WMS not working?

uli uli.mueller at GMX.CH
Fri Oct 8 03:18:21 EDT 2004

Got this mail from one of the NASA people two days ago:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest!
The OnEarth server is simply overloaded due to a 3D virtual planet
software that used this server as a data source, software called
worldwind (http://learn.arc.nasa.gov/worldwind).
We are working on server improvements, but the only thing that will
insure its availability to the open public is indeed moving it to a
mission critical (or "productive") state.
These plans have not been made and it might take a while before access
will be restored.

Lucian