MapObject's extent after zoomIn

Naijun Zhou zhou_naijun at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 8 11:58:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using Chameleon. I tried to allow WMSBrowser.widget.php to obtain the
mapobject's extent (minx,miny,maxx,maxy) every time after the zoomIn
(map_navigator.php). For example, I can get the map's new extent in the
map_navigator.php after the zoomrectangle:
        $oMap->zoomrectangle($oPixelRect, $oMap->width, $oMap->height,
$oCurrentExt);

However, it seems the map extent in WMSBrowser is delayed after the
map_navigator.php. That is, in both functions of InitDefaults() and
ParseURL(), when the map extent is obtained, the extent is acutally the
previous zoomed extent.

Is there a way that I can get the extent from the WMSBrowser?

Thank you very much!

N.Zhou