editing shapefiles, changing them

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Mon Oct 11 11:37:59 EDT 2004

Mike,
It sounds like you have set the wrong 'units' during digitizing?  And you want
to 'scale' the data to fit a wider part of the earth -- is that right?

I have some ideas of how you could do this by setting your PROJECTION options
for that layer using the right UNITS.  It might not be possible though.  Can
you make your file available for others to have a peek at?

Tyler