Intersections

Eric Katherman vaiod at BERLOY.COM
Thu Oct 14 18:47:53 EDT 2004

The GEOMETRY fields contain data in this format:

SRID=-1;MULTILINESTRING((496255.079 867186.461,496255.641 867285.9,496257.078
867536.466))

All with varying lengths obviously.

I wanted to just do comparisons with that data but Postgres doesn't like a
simple LIKE '%mynumber%'...

I will see if I can find any info on that on the web.

Thanks for your prompt help Bob, I appreciate it.
Eric