Intersections

Eduardo Spremolla edspremolla at ANTEL.COM.UY
Fri Oct 15 08:27:04 EDT 2004

This is what I do with Postgis:

select distinct a from
(select the_geom as a from calles_mvd where nombre='TRABAJO') as uno,
(select the_geom as b from calles_mvd where nombre='LIBERTAD') as dos
where distance(a,b)< 0.0001;

That give me the segment of the firs street that hit the second, good to
zoom center in it with some buffer.

--
Eduardo Spremolla <edspremolla at antel.com.uy>
Antel I+D