SymbolObj PHP/Mapscript

Vinko Vrsalovic el at VINKO.CL
Sun Oct 17 14:35:13 EDT 2004

Hello,

        I have some questions about symbols and in particular
        with PHP MapScript implementation of them.

        From what I gather at the documentation there's no way to
        supply the image path for a PIXMAP symbols (which means you have
        to have a symbolfile laying around if you'll use images as
        symbols). Is this correct?

        Also, I couldn't find in the docs what a CARTOLINE symbol or
        a SIMPLE symbol is. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
--
Vinko Vrsalovic <el[|- at -|]vinko.cl>