Zoom to Real Point

Eric Katherman vaiod at BERLOY.COM
Mon Oct 18 23:21:15 EDT 2004

Yea the example I posted was the math that seems to work, albeit conceptually
wrong. I initially started doing exactly what you are talking about 800/2 =
400 so add 400 to the right and subtract from the left and apply the same
concept to top/bottom.  It worked kind of but centered the point on the
bottom right corner.  I must  be overlooking something but what I have seems
to work for whatever reason... I wonder why there isn't a builtin function
for that e.g. pointcenter(x,y) that would make this easy.

Eric