Bug in CLASS expression in 4.2.4 ??

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Oct 19 11:08:10 EDT 2004

I can confirm this in 4.2 too.

I noticed it in a WFS app, and thought that it may possibly have
something to do with the way that WFS is rendered.  I don't think that
it is related to WFS.

I had three poly layers.  If I symbolized them with a solid color, they
rendered as expected.  If I used an outlinecolor with no fill, the
default 1 pixel outline rendered in the expected color.  Finally,  if I
used a circle symbol, all polys rendered with the expected line
thickness, but they all had the color set in the first layer.

I can submit a mapfile clip and more specifics to Bugzilla if that would
be helpful.

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance
Steve Lime wrote:

 > Jan: Have you tried the CVS version? I'm curious if the problem has
 > made it into the CVS HEAD. I've not made any changes in expression
 > handling recently, and certainly not in the 4.2.x branch.
 >
 > Steve

I just checked out CVS and it worked OK. This seems to be Mapserver 4.3,
so I don't know what happened between 4.2.3, 4.2.4 and 4.3. The bug in
4.2.4 has been confirmed a few days ago by Mike Jackson:

http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0410&L=mapserver-users&T=0&O=D&X=7D35330D95ED1AACB7

I'll adapt my bug report in Bugzilla

Jan