TILEINDEX behavior

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Oct 21 00:53:52 EDT 2004

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I seem to bang my head against this on a regular basis. Has this been
> changed and I'm just stupidly working on an old version (4.01) and
> should upgrade?
>
> Relative paths in Tileindexes NEED to be relative to the location of the
> Tileindex!

Steve,

This is a completely reasonable request, and I don't think it has been made
to work as you would desire in 4.3 (though it is a bit hard to tell since the
code is complex).  Please submit a bug report on this, and assign it to me.
I will see what I can do to make it work before the 4.4 release.

Best regards,