query hilighting, how to control output.

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 25 00:11:33 EDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:03:04 -0500, Bob Basques
<bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
> All,
>
> How do I control how the hilighting function operates.
>
> How to set the hilight colors and such.  Can the hilight be pushed
> through interation via the CGI parameters?
>
> I'm not find much info about this anywhere.
>
> I did find a couple of references to the "hilight" value as a Mapfile
> component.
>
> Thanks
>
> bobb

Check out the query map object:
   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc42/mapfile-reference.html#querymap

All map file valuces can be over-ridden with CGI variables e.g.
   MAP_QUERYMAP_COLOR=255 0 0

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com