CLASS in raster layer (Was: Mapscript - problem with binary grid (ADF))

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at WP.PL
Sat Oct 30 11:54:37 EDT 2004

Dnia 2004-10-30 00:04, Użytkownik Frank Warmerdam napisał:
(...)
> Other than that, I would suggest reducing your mapscript to just load the
> file and render it.

Thanks for reply. In fact this post was written by man who works with
mapscript in our project. He was unable to subscribe mapserver mailing
list (I had some problems too). Unfortunately this guy moved for few
days and now it's my problem to make it works.
As You adviced I prepared small .map file and mapscript is able to
display grids. After next few hours I discovered that the problem is
with CLASS in raster layer. When there is created any CLASS, raster
layer isn't displayed (in fact it's displayed in white). When I change
COLOR then whole layer has COLOR color.
To prepare legend (with ability to turn on/off layers) is used
layer->numclasses what is logical, because some vector layers has few
classes which has to be showed separate.

So my actual question is: how can I create class in raster layer and
keep ability to display this layer on map?

Regards
Marcin