gd makefile

Swaminathan, Gayathri gayathri at OU.EDU
Wed Sep 1 12:29:33 EDT 2004

Hi:

Like Frank says it can be quite challenging to compile in windows....

I had to recompile regex...as mine got corrupt. I got a copy of the makefile from Ed...long time ago..Please find attached.

I do not think GD is your problems..it would rather be GDAL...

Seems like you have ODBC support enabled in your nmake.opt......Please follow Frank's recommendation

As there are no other errors apart from the ones related to regex and GDAL...I think..recompiling other libraries wont be necessary....

Thanks
Gayathri