access database problem (OGR VRT)

Goran Pavelic gpmail at POST.HTNET.HR
Fri Sep 17 07:18:57 EDT 2004

I am getting this message when I try to include a layer with a list of
points stored in an Access database.....

when I check the ovf file with ogrinfo everything is fine (the points are
printed)....but allready with shp2img I'm getting the error msg, so it's not
a permission issue....

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'HRGeoCache'.
msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection
`C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\mapserverHR\caches.ovf'. File not found or unsupported
format.