PHP Mapscript and join databases

Sandeep Bashyal gis at UNDPHAIS.ORG.NP
Tue Sep 21 23:12:59 EDT 2004

Hi,

Is there a way to modify/create the "JOIN" object of a layer with php
mapscript?

I need to join the spatial data with a table resulting from an sql query.
The problem is that the name of the table changes depending upon the
query. I see no references to join databases in the php mapscript class
reference guide. Do I HAVE to create a new mapfile everytime I need to
join the data to a different table? Or is there an easier workaround to
this?

I would really appreciate any help I can get on this.

Thanks.

--
Sandeep Bashyal
mailto:gis at undphais.org.np