unable to get raster values ?

temiz temiz at DEPREM.GOV.TR
Sun Sep 26 07:09:15 EDT 2004

despite all my efforts, I cannot the solve the problem.
I just want to get raster map value where I have clicked.
I can display it and get value from polygon layer but not from
raster layer concerned.
Instead I get an error message concerning line "**" :
"MapServer Error]: msQueryByPoint(): No matching record(s) found."

////raster
                    $heylayer ->set("status",1);

             **     if ($heylayer->queryByPoint($pt, MS_SINGLE, 180.0)
== MS_SUCCESS) {
                    // find out how many results we found
                    $heylayer->open();
                    // find out how many results we found
                     for ($i = 0; $i < 1000; $i++) {
                     // get the results we need from the layer
                    $res_hey = $heylayer->getResult($i);
                      // get our shape info from the index
                     $heyData =
$heylayer->getShape($res_hey->shapeindex, $res_hey->tileindex);

                    $hey_vars=get_object_vars($heyData);
                    //$heylayer->close();
                    while (list($key,$value)=each($hey_vars)) :
                    print "$key ==> $value<br>";
                   endwhile;
                   //////end rast

                /////**

           }
           }

I will appreciate if you help me

regards

AhmetTemiz

Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @deprem.gov.tr
Queries to: postmaster at deprem.gov.tr

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.