[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] save query

Skweda O'Bomsawin sobomsawin at KASSINI.COM
Mon Sep 27 10:31:53 EDT 2004

Karel,

Just set STATUS OFF for every layer.

Regards,

Skweda O'Bomsawin

-----Message d'origine-----
De : UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] De la
part de Karel Vondracek
Envoyé : 27 septembre 2004 10:11
À : MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Objet : [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] save query

Hello,
my name is Karel Vondracek and I'm from Czech republic from Europe.
I'm not be good in english, but I hope that you understand my
question.
I make a web aplication using MapServer and I have a problem. If
client make a query (mode - itemquery or itemquerymap) every result
save to the disk on the server (images). How I can disable save the
query result to the disk? How CGI parameters I must use? (I try use
savequery=false, but images still save to the disk).
I use MapServer 4.0.2 for Windows.

Thank you

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.