MapServer vs SVG MapView

Joel Rivard jrivard at CONNECT.CARLETON.CA
Wed Sep 29 10:20:36 EDT 2004

Hey List,

I've been using Mapserver for a couple of months now and find it to be
fantastic.  I've now stumbled upon another software, SVG MapView (extension
to ArGIS 8/9), and was wondering if anybody has had any experience with this
software.  I'm mainly trying to diplay our data as simple as possible.  I'm
trying to figure out if its any where close to MapServer or not.
Advantages?  Disadvantages?

If anybody has any thoughs, please let me know.

Joel