Question on images returned by Mapserver

ANDY CANFIELD andy_canfield at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 29 10:54:24 EDT 2004

To anyone who may know,
    Here is my situation currently. I am working on a wirless solution that
uses Mapserver. I can make the http request to the Mapserver CGI to return a
map as an image to me. Since it is not going to a browser I need to extract
only the image from the returned stream. I imagine it has an http header in
the stream of some sort. So my question is how many bytes into the stream
does the actual image start? Also is there anything tailing the image like a
return character or does it end with end of the image?
Thank you,
Andy Canfield