Imagery TileIndex extent errors

ANDREW WOOLEY AWOOLEY at MOUNTAINLAND.ORG
Thu Sep 30 11:11:04 EDT 2004

Folks,

I am using a raster tileindex that I created using gdaltindex and it
works very well.  However, when I draw a portion of the map that the
index does not cover, I get this:
Fatal error: Object expected as argument. in
/var/www/html/bst/map/bstmap.phtml on line 548. Line 548 is the line
before the drawing of the map.

I don't get an error if I take out the entry in the mapfile for the
tiles or if I turn it off.

Is there a way I am using PHP/MapScript and would be fine if I could
turn it off through code, but I am not sure how to check to see if the
index is in the current extent.

Here is my mapserver info:  MapServer version 4.2.0 OUTPUT=PNG
OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Andrew Wooley
GIS Coordinator
Mountainland Association of Governments
586 E 800 N