MapServer & friends on 64-bit system?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Fri Apr 1 08:54:28 EST 2005

Most of those quirks can be avoided by building in 32bit mode, which the
Opteron usually accepts just fine.

And the Opteron performance is worth considering as an asset, even in 32
bit mode, in my experience.

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173