gps coordinates system

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Mon Apr 4 09:55:00 EDT 2005

52 deg 08.9024 min N
21 deg 03.4009 min E

There is no proof positive way to know the datum unless you've observed
the GPS sending the data and confirmed its selection... that said, if I
recall correctly, Garmin units output NMEA data in WGS84 solely.  Not
all manufacturers do that...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173