Google maps w/ satellite imagery

Mike Davis mike.and.kerry at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 6 20:24:52 EDT 2005

I am curious who on the list has been using an AJAX approach to
mapping with mapserver.

As users of my web applications discover google maps and the speed at
which it delivers imagery, I am starting to hear rumblings about the
performance of our in-house applications.

Tools or techniques to tile imagery and pre-cache on the client would
be especially useful.

-Mike