PHPMapscript CGI =>trouble

Gregor Mosheh stigmata_blackangel at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 6 21:04:03 EDT 2005

Under FreeBSD, I had real problems with Apache2 and
PHP/MapScript, even when PHP was used as a CGI. I
definitely recommend using Apache 1.

However, it sounds like Wannes has some more basic PHP
trouble. Wannes, can you run any non-MapScript PHP
stuff in that same directory? Or do all .phtml scripts
give you that same error?

You (William) mention that your distro for OSX
includes PHP/MS as a Apache module. I hadn't heard
that this was considered stable yet - Did I miss the
great news?