Mapserver SVG output

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 7 09:57:08 EDT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005 5:15 AM, James Anderson <james at danisat.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am having this problem with mapserver trying it get it to make svg output:
>
> In browser the mapfile produces:
> loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause references
> driver svg, but this driver isn't configured.
>
> How do I configure the svg driver?
> Can anyone please help ?

James,

I just took a quick look at this and it seems the SVG driver isn't
yet built in by default.  You need to manually add -DUSE_SVG in
your FLAGS macro in the Makefile.

I have also committed a change in maperror.c so that OUTPUT=SVG
will be reported if SVG support is configured in.

Assefa ... is there a reason SVG support isn't enabled by default?

Best regards,