Windows, MapScript compiled, -> PHP dies :(

Alan Jairo Acosta ajacosta at ALTAMIRATECH.COM
Thu Apr 7 13:25:00 EDT 2005

Hello everybody, i succesfully compile and fix a bug (in
mapscript/php3/mapscript_i.c->classObj_getExpressionString that don't let me
get expresion more big than 512 characters) in mapserver, i test and works,
but some days ago a frind needs to add more simbols more than 64, i changed
the :
#define MS_MAXSYMBOLS 64            // maximum number of symbols in a symbol
file
#define MS_MAXSYMBOLS 2048            // maximum number of symbols in a symbol
file
and rebuild the source, i overwrite the old php_mapscritp.so, i start my
application and a dialog about php die appers, (In Linux, this, dosen't
happen), then i test with "65" an again php dies, change again to "64" and
everything goes fine.
Now how can i get more error info, i suppose is a mapserver problem but i
don't know how to get more info, if somebody has resolved this problem
before, please tell me how, any help is apreciate.

Sorry by my bad english, and thanks.

--
Alan Jairo Acosta Reséndiz
MapReport:Geoweb PocketVision:Altamira