Mac OS X binaries updated

William K woklist at CHARTER.NET
Sat Apr 9 21:12:58 EDT 2005

Mac OS X MapServer binary update:

I've ironed out a few kinks in the installers and requirements.  There
are a few updates to dependencies.  The downloads are on their own page
now.

For MapServer itself, I forgot the utilities in the initial release.
In addition, I have simple drag-n-drop GUIs for shptree, sortshp and
tile4ms.

<http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/macosx/downloads.html>

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy