Difference shp2img <-> mapserv.exe

Wouter Schaubroeck wouter.schaubroeck at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 11 15:45:45 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have this problem: with shp2img, my mapfile, and the corresponding
image shows up, but with mapserv.exe it doesn't. Actually, it does, but
it is blank.
I've checked both with dependency walker, but there were no problems. Is
there a solution for my problem, or is this very machine related?
Btw: i'm running Apache 2.0.48 on windows xp.

Best regards,

Wouter Schaubroeck

This is my map file:

MAP
    IMAGETYPE PNG24
    EXTENT 165450 227900 166300 230060
    SIZE 600 450
    SHAPEPATH "Data"
    SYMBOLSET "symbols.sym"
    PROJECTION
        "init=epsg:4313"
    END

    LAYER
        NAME "Herten"
        TYPE POINT
        CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
        CONNECTION "virtual.ovf"
        DATA "GSM00837"
        STATUS ON
        LABELITEM GSM00837
        PROJECTION
            "init=epsg:4313"
        END
        CLASS
            SYMBOL "cir"
            SIZE 6
            COLOR 255 0 0
            LABEL
                SIZE MEDIUM
                TYPE BITMAP
                COLOR 0 0 0
            END
        END
    END
END

And this is how i call my mapserver

/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs/herten/herten.map&amp;mode=map