shapefile polygon opens in arcgis but not mapserver

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Apr 14 14:20:00 EDT 2005

Gerard,

does your LOCATION item in your tile-index dbf have c:\shapefile or
c:\shapefile.shp? Looking at your error message it looks like the first
option which is incorrect.

You can also try c:\shapefile.shp,0 in the LOCATION field.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Bart