Could not find config.h or php_config.h in /usr

Camden Daily cdaily at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 15 09:53:31 EDT 2005

Did you build PHP from source?  I think you need to to compile
mapscript.  I may be wrong, but if you installed from RPM, I think you
could just try again after installing the php-devel package (if there
is one).

Otherwise, make sure your --with-php= points to the directory with the
PHP source code in it.

-Camden