Oracle Spatial Error ORA-13373 using geodetic data

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Tue Apr 19 08:17:43 EDT 2005

Hi,
    About the data problem, can be little problems.
    How did you import the data in your database? With loader? If yes,
did you execute the Oracle migrate function? To check the internal sql
you can compile the Mapserver using the DEBUG flag, if you use it the
maporaclespatial will report the internal sql that retrieve the spatial
data.
    Another problem can be with the extents, the data form the database
can be diferent of your extents, in another kind. To fix this problem
you can define a Projection for your layer to transform your data.
    Thanks for your reply.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR