SWF OUTPUT_MOVIE=SINGLE resolution?

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Apr 20 15:38:02 EDT 2005

If you could provide a sample test data and map file with the problem I
can look at it. Or even better you could create a bug and attach the
data to that bug.
I have tried the fuctionnality with my sample data using mapserver 4.4.2
(and also the cvs version) but I could not reproduce the error.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca