Simple question

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Thu Apr 21 09:38:27 EDT 2005

Luca,

Mapserver cannot do this for you, but it can be (and often is) done with utilities on your server.

If you are on a Unix or Linux machine, you can use a cron job to do this.  On Windows, you can use the scheduler.

David.

David Fawcett
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
651.215.0200

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On
Behalf Of luca marletta
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:27 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Simple question

Till now I've no experience with a real mapserver live application on
a 24/7 server and, maybe I lost some passage, but I'm wondering if
there is a simple and easy way to get rid of all images that fill the
images directory.

Sorry if is a very silly question but I miss this point

Thanks in advance or your help

luca
--
luca marletta  icq: 70590647