Mapserver for Windows 2003 + FCGI + SDE

Mark Leslie mark at REFRACTIONS.NET
Thu Apr 21 14:48:54 EDT 2005

I'm making WMS requests.  In order to speed the failure, I'm currently
requesting an SDE layer that mapserver can't connect to (required VPN
connection isn't established) but the fault happens eventually if it can
connect. I'm using jmeter to make the requests and save out the
msSDELayerOpen, and one from msDrawMap.  I'll have to take a closer look
to make sure my contrived testing isn't the cause, but I recall having
this problem under normal use as well.
Mark