DHTML legend problems (was box zooming)

Dylan Beaudette dylan at IICI.NO-IP.ORG
Thu Apr 21 16:28:41 EDT 2005

Bart,

I made a new thread, so as not to pollute the last one with extra questions.

1. No JS errors
2. Was using Konqueror on Linux (KDE 3.3)
3. I can view the legend  on the UMN site... but only with Firefox

... so my first problem, was that Konqueror was not rendering anything.
Switching to Firefox allowed me to see the legend on the UMN site. However,
on my test site, the legend appears to be a binary dump of a png image...

you can see this first hand here:
http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/mapserver/dhtml/landview_dhtml_x.html

thanks,

--