Drawing TIGER file Polygons

Shashi Gireddy gireddy at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 22 12:49:48 EDT 2005

Hi Chris,

I am working on Alabama census, I downloaded SF1 shape files from esri
downloads http://www.esri.com/data/download/census2000_tigerline/
and modified the backed data with ArcView (or ArcMap of ArcGIS). ESRI
provides only SF1 data(initially I did it manually when I don't know
that I can edit and add external data), but you can create SF3 tabkes
and map them back onto shape files although its alot manual work.

hope this will work,

thank you,

--
Shashi Kiran Reddy. Gireddy,